Grizzly | Model: G1023SL
10" Table Saw 3 HP Single-Phase 220V Left-Tilt
Grizzly G1023SL - 10" Table Saw 3 HP Single-Phase 220V Left-Tilt
Built with the same heavy steel cabinet and cast iron table as the extremely popular Model G1023S, this left-tilting saw became an instant hit when introduced last year. Just as with the G1023S, the motor is 3 H.P., single-phase, 220V and has a triple-belt pulley. The blade splitter has been redesigned from that of the G1023S for even easier adjustments, and the accurate and dependable Shop Fox® Classic fence also comes as standard equipment.
- 3 H.P. single-phase, 220V motor
- Solid cast iron table is first heat treated to remove warpage, then milled perfectly flat and ground to a mirror-like finish
- Table has T-slots so your miter gauge will not fall off the table when retracted
- Table size (with 2 solid extension wings attached) is 40-1/8" x 27"
- Extra-large handwheels are the heaviest in the industry and really ease arbor movement
- Cutting capacity: 8" left and 26" right of blade
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- 5/8" diameter arbor is long enough to accept dado blades up to 13/16"
- One-piece steel cabinet-type stand
- Magnetic safety switch is standard and protects the motor and operator
- All sealed ball bearing construction
- Triple V-belt drive
- Powder coated paint
- 4" dust port included
- Base dimension: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Shipping weight approx. 467 lbs.
PUSH STICK H3308 INCLUDED
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G1023SL