Grizzly T25926 - 10" x 18" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
click to zoom
Need it by Mon. Feb 27th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 6A
- Swing over bed: 9-3/4"
- Swing over tool rest base: 7-1/4"
- Distance between centers: 16-3/4"
- Tool rest width: 5-3/4"
- Spindle size: 1" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle speed: Variable, 650–3800 RPM
- Spindle and tailstock taper: MT #2
- Three different speed ranges to maximize torque at all available speeds
- Overall dimensions: 37-3/4" L x 12" D x 15" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 79 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this lathe just before Christmas, to make some pens for gifts. I quickly found out it can do so much more. I am selling off my old harbor freight 40" because it doesn't even compare to this thing. I turned around 50 or 60 pens, a few candle sticks, and various othe things without a problem. I am now going to buy a 4 jaw chuck and try a few bowls in it. This lathe is worth every penny, very solid and runs true and quiet. This lathe brought me back to turning after a few years away. great machine!!