Grizzly G0752 - 10" x 22" Variable-Speed Lathe
click to zoom
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Spindle bore: 1" (25mm)
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A
- Spindle speed range: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4"–12 TPI
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Cross-slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Carriage travel: 18-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 1/2"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Tailstock taper: MT #3
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025–0.0140IPR
- Inch threads: (33) 8–72 TPI
- Metric threads: (26) 0.25–3.5mm
- Overall dimensions: 50-1/2" W x 19-5/8" H x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 453 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- Steady rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- Follow rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- MT #3 dead center
- 4-Way tool post
- Chip tray and backsplash
- Hardened & ground V-way bed
- Oil-bath gearbox
- Tool box with service tools
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
We purchased the G0752 to assist in the manufacture of small prototype parts & tools.
The shipment arrived a couple of days early, the crate was undamaged, and the machine was well secured to the pallet.
After initial evaluation & cleaning off the cosmoline it ran very smooth. At full speed, the loudest noise still came from the VFD cooling fans, nothing wrong with them, they just move a lot of air.
There was a lot of grit in the holes where the handles screw into the wheels, also in the T slot for the tool post. I didn't take the cross slide off the carriage, but I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of grit in there too. There was no grit on any of the sliding surfaces though, or I would've sent the machine right back to Grizzly as a 'received as damaged' item.