Grizzly G0752 - 10" x 22" Variable-Speed Lathe
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Spindle bore: 1" (25mm)
- Spindle thread: 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 12A
- Spindle speed range: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4"–12 TPI
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Cross-slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Carriage travel: 18-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 1/2"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Tailstock taper: MT #3
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025–0.0140IPR
- Inch threads: (33) 8–72 TPI
- Metric threads: (26) 0.25–3.5mm
- Overall dimensions: 50-1/2" W x 19-5/8" H x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 453 lbs.
- 5" 3-Jaw chuck with two sets of jaws
- 6-1/2" 4-Jaw chuck with reversible jaws
- 8" Faceplate
- Steady rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- Follow rest with 1/4"–2" capacity
- MT #3 dead center
- 4-Way tool post
- Chip tray and backsplash
- Hardened & ground V-way bed
- Oil-bath gearbox
- Tool box with service tools
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I am very pleased with my G0752 purchase. With many years experience running lathes as a career I wanted a small lathe to use in my home shop for hobby/prototype work. I did a lot of online research before choosing this particular machine. It has the feel of a higher end lathe. I do miss the auto cross feed however. This was the sacrifice I made in order to afford the digital spindle speed control.
bought this lathe about 4 months ago and then bought the stand a few months later when it came available.it is used in starter and alternator rebuilding. I use it to turn armatures and rotors. I have a grizzly lathe that is over 20 years old. it get used every day.these machines are indestructible.the variable speed in nice.this is a good price for this lathe. remember you can buy other lathes out there. but you cannot get parts for them.grizzly carries the parts.they still have parts for 20 year old lathe.
We purchased the G0752 to assist in the manufacture of small prototype parts & tools.
The shipment arrived a couple of days early, the crate was undamaged, and the machine was well secured to the pallet.
After initial evaluation & cleaning off the cosmoline it ran very smooth. At full speed, the loudest noise still came from the VFD cooling fans, nothing wrong with them, they just move a lot of air.
There was a lot of grit in the holes where the handles screw into the wheels, also in the T slot for the tool post. I didn't take the cross slide off the carriage, but I would be willing to bet that there is a lot of grit in there too. There was no grit on any of the sliding surfaces though, or I would've sent the machine right back to Grizzly as a 'received as damaged' item.