Freud D1024X - 10" x 5/8" 24t ATB .098 Finishing Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Feb 28th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This blade is the top choice for contractors who want a smooth finish when ripping. Ideal for ripping oak, pine, pressure treated lumber and plywood.
- Makes Fast, Accurate Rips in Framing Lumber and More
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Table Saws
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Teeth: 24T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle:15