Freud D1060X - 10" x 5/8" 60t Hi-ATB .098 Finishing Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
For a clean-cutting blade that creates smooth finish cuts in material such as veneer plywood and delicate hardwood, look no further than the D1060X Diablo 10-Inch Fine-Finish Saw Blade. This is your go-to blade for slicing through oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood, and delicate molding. This blade's high tooth count minimizes grabbing of the workpiece, producing cuts that require little to no sanding. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blades feature a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips.
- Makes Clean Finish Cuts in Wood and Delicate Molding
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Miter and Table Saws
- Features Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide with Titanium for long life and a flawless finish
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to resist heat and reduce pitch build-up
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Tri-Metal Brazing for impact-resistant tips
- Teeth: 60T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: Hi-ATB
- Hook Angle:15