Freud D1006DH - 10" x 5/8" 6t TCG .087 Fiber Cement Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Apr 25th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
For a heavy-duty blade that powers through fiber cement with clean, low-dust crosscuts, look no further than the Freud D1006DH Diablo 10-Inch Fiber Cement Saw Blade. Featuring proprietary James Hardie polycrystalline diamond (PCD) tipped construction, this blade generates minimal dust, easily handles full-time use, and offers an extended cutting life.
- Makes Clean Cuts in Fiber Cement with Minimal Dust
- Offers Maximum Life with PCD-Tipped Design
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Fits Miter and Table Saws
- The only approved James Hardie polycrystalline diamond ( PCD ) tipped fiber cement saw blade. Developed by James Hardi and Freud Diablo for all James Hardie fiber cement products and other fiber cement brand products
- The PCD triple chip design offers up to 60 times longer cutting life than standard carbide blades
- The laser cut thin kerf design gives fast and precise cuts with less dust and waste
- Anti-vibration design stabilizes the blade and reduces noise while cutting and Non-Stick Perma-Shield coating to reduce heat
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Teeth: 6T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: TCG
- Hook Angle:10