Freud D1080X - 10" x 5/8" 80t Hi-ATB .098 Finishing Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Dec 13th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
For a blade dedicated to cutting ultra-fine finish work with remarkably clean, chip-free results, look no further than the Freud D1080X Diablo 10-Inch Ultra-Fine-Finish Saw Blade. Ideal for fine cabinetmaking, this is your go-to blade for slicing through oak, pine, melamine, veneer plywood, and delicate molding. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blades feature a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips.
- Makes Clean, Chip-Free Cuts in Delicate Finish Work
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Miter and Table Saws
- 10-inch 80T ultra fine finish cut-off blade with a laser-cut 5/8-inch arbor
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Heat expansion slots let blade expand due to heat build-up; durable micrograin titanium carbide
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Teeth: 80T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: Hi-ATB
- Hook Angle:15