Freud D1084L - 10" x 5/8" 84t TCG .098 Laminate Flooring Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
For a clean-cutting blade that makes non-abrasive cuts in coarse flooring materials and non-ferrous metals, look no further than the Freud D1084L 10-Inch Laminates, Melamines, and Non-Ferrous Metals Saw Blade. This is your go-to blade for thick flooring such as laminates and non-ferrous metals such as copper. Made to cut flawlessly, this blade's proprietary TCG (triple-chip grind) teeth leave a smooth finish with no tear-out.
- Cleanly Cuts Laminates, Melamines, and Non-Ferrous Metals
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Circular Saws
- Special Tico Carbide formula offers a blend of carbide with low Cobalt content that produces a very "hard" carbide for long cutting life.
- This blade features a thin kerf triple chip design that is specially designed to cut laminate flooring (Pergo, Armstrong, Swiftlock), double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly
- Features Freud's Perma-Shield coating, Anti-Vibration reeds, Heat Expansion slots, and Laser Cut technologies.
- Thin kerf design to increase machine performance. Ideal for sliding mitre saws and underpowered table saws.
- Freud's Limited Lifetime Guarantee
- Teeth: 84T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: TCG
- Hook Angle:5