Grizzly 12-1/2" Planer
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. Apr 29th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
We wanted a portable planer that was lighter to carry around and finished cuts faster, but didn’t lack muscle or design quality. The result was the Model G0505. This 12-1/2" planer features a 2 HP motor, 10,000 RPM cutterhead, 32 FPM feed rate, top-mounted return rollers, and extra-large table extensions. Additional features like 1/8" thick knives (instead of the 1/16" thick knives on most portables) are proof that this dynamo will rule the jobsite for years!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32"
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64"
- Two double-edged HSS knives in cutterhead
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 32 FPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 52
- On/Off Toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Top-mounted return rollers
- Includes knife setting jig and wrench
- Approximate shipping weight: 78 lbs.
Animation for G0505