Grizzly G0505 - 12-1/2" Planer
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Jan 17th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V, single-phase, 15 Amp
- Maximum cutting width: 12-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 3/32"
- Minimum board thickness: 13/64"
- Two reversible HSS knives in cutterhead
- Cutterhead speed: 10,000 RPM
- Feed Rate: 32 FPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 52
- On/Off Toggle switch with safety lock
- Thermal overload protection
- Top-mounted return rollers
- Includes knife setting jig and wrench
- Approximate shipping weight: 78 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
3 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
bought this product a couple weeks ago after the gear box went out of my rigid planer. working good with oak wood with some snipe. if used as directed it is a very good machine. would recommend this machine so far to anyone looking to buy
I bought this machine many years ago. It works great. I have planed many types of wood with it. Mostly Oak and Walnut. I have no complaints. Great Machine!!
I bought one ten years ago and have been very happy with it. The brushes finally need replacing, didn't have time to deal with it, so I bought another one and order the brushes. When I have time, I will replace the brushes and pass it on to my son. Great deal for a small, inexpensive planer.