12" Horizontal Re-Saw Bandsaw
Your re-sawing prayers have been answered! With a massive 20 HP motor, 28" diameter wheels and 168" blade, this bandsaw can re-saw all day long from the hardest species of wood without taking a rest. And because of its horizontal design, you can count on accurate and consistent results every time. We designed this bandsaw with careful detail for maximizing production and minimizing accidents—so YOU can keep your profits riding high.
- Two 4" dust ports
- Return rollers
- Adjustable blade guide
- Manual cutting height adjustment
- Variable feed speed by hydraulic drive
- Manual blade tension adjustment by handwheel
- Movable control panel
- Carbon steel guides
- Steel frame construction
- Steel conveyor table
- Rubber conveyor belt
- 8" cast iron pressure rollers with polyurethane tires
- Main motor: 20 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-Phase, Prewired 220V
- Hydraulic tank motor: 2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-Phase, Prewired 220V
- Amps: 48A at 220V, 24A at 440V
- Hydraulic pressure: 775 PSI
- Maximum cutting capacity: 12" x 12"
- Distance from blade to conveyor table: 1/4" - 5"
- Saw wheel size: 28" x 7/8"
- Saw blade size: 168" x 1"
- Saw blade speed: 7300 FPM
- Conveyor belt size: 11-1/4" x 215-3/4" long
- Variable feed speed: 32 - 82 FPM
- Conveyor table: 12" wide x 102" long
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Overall size: 85" W x 65" H x 108" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 2778 lbs.
*440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.