Grizzly 12" Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead
click to zoom
Since the introduction of our extremely popular G0490, we have been flooded with requests to make a larger version. Well, the wait is over. This 12" Parallelogram Jointer will set the standard for jointers for years to come. Having front-mounted handwheels, a 83-1/2" bed, a top-mounted magnetic switch, extra large fence and a stand built to withstand combat, you know this machine will take every task in stride! This beast weighs almost half a ton so you know how well it’s built. If you want one of the best 12" Jointers on the market today, just place your order and we’ll deliver it fast. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 15A
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 12-3/4" x 83-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 31-5/8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rabbeting capacity: 3/4"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/4"
- Cutterhead: Spiral with indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 4300 RPM
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Footprint: 84" x 33"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1059 lbs.
- Parallelogram table movement
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Center-mounted fence
- Fine handwheel control
- Infeed and outfeed tables have handwheels for convenient table height adjustment
- 5" dust port
- Serpentine belt and pulleys
Animation for G0609X