12" Parallelogram Jointer w/ 4 Knife Cutterhead
Based on our extremely popular G0490, the G0609 12" Parallelogram Jointer sets the standard for jointers for years to come. Having front-mounted handwheels, 83-1/2" bed, top-mounted magnetic switch, extra large fence and a heavy-duty stand, you know this machine will take every task in stride! Weighing almost half a ton and equipped with a smooth-running serpentine drive belt system, this beast doesn’t even have the word “vibration” in its vocabulary. If you want one of the best 12" Jointers on the market today, just place your order and we’ll deliver it quickly. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Parallelogram table movement
- Pedestal-mounted switch controls
- Center-mounted fence
- Fine handwheel control
- Infeed and outfeed tables have handwheels for convenient table height adjustment
- 4 knife cutterhead
- 5" dust port
- Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 15A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 12-3/4" x 83-1/2"
- Floor to table height: 31-5/8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Rabbeting capacity: 3/4"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/4"
- Cutterhead: 4-knife, 12" x 1/8" x 1-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4300 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 19,800
- Power transfer: Serpentine belt and pulleys
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protection
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Footprint: 84" x 33"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1059 lbs.