Grizzly 12" Planer/Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead (Replaces G0634)
click to zoom
This heavy-duty Combination Machine joints and planes using the same 12" cutterhead, saving money and the space required for two individual machines. Conversion from the jointer to the planer is easy. Just remove the quick-release fence and flip up the jointer tables. The tables are precision-ground to a mirror-like finish and the fence can be positioned at any angle between 45 degrees and 90 degrees—as well as raised, lowered, canted and adjusted along the table. The planer features 2 feed rollers, anti-kickback fingers and thickness scale. This machine is a very high quality unit that is built to last!
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Jointer table size: 14" x 59-1/2"
- Cutterhead: Spiral, 32 inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5034 RPM
- Maximum jointer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum width of cut: 12"Fence: 5-7/8" x 39-3/8"
- Bevel jointing: 0 - 45 degrees
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal protection
- Power transfer: Twin V-belts
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Overall width (side-to-side): 59-5/8"
- Overall size: 59-1/4" W x 42" D x 45"H
- Dust port size: 4"
- Planer feed rate: 22 FPM
- Maximum planer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum planer cutting height: 8"
- Planer table size: 12-1/4" x 23-1/8"
- Replacement inserts: H7319
- Approximate shipping weight: 734 lbs.
Animation for G0634Z