Grizzly G0634Z - 12" Planer/Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead (Replaces G0634)
click to zoom
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Jointer table size: 14" x 59-1/2"
- Cutterhead: Spiral, 32 inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5034 RPM
- Maximum jointer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum width of cut: 12"Fence: 5-7/8" x 39-3/8"
- Bevel jointing: 0 - 45 degrees
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal protection
- Power transfer: Twin V-belts
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Overall width (side-to-side): 59-5/8"
- Overall size: 59-1/4" W x 42" D x 45"H
- Dust port size: 4"
- Planer feed rate: 22 FPM
- Maximum planer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum planer cutting height: 8"
- Planer table size: 12-1/4" x 23-1/8"
- Replacement inserts: H7319
- Approximate shipping weight: 734 lbs.
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I've had and been using it for the past week. I triple checked EVERYTHING before using it, and everything was calibrated and ready to go, right out of the crate with nothing more than the usual new tool set up. Very nice. Easy to use and understand the controls. GREAT finish and not nearly as loud as I expected. Rock solid. 5 STARS isn't enough for this machine.
I've used for about 3 years now. Love it. Saves space, produces clean edges. It only takes about 20 seconds to switch from joiter to planer. Nice having spiral blade on the jointer and planer with out having to buy twice.
Only caution, make sure you follow the label and make sure that when your are not planning that the lever on the side is up. I forgot a couple times and am having to replace a contact wheel.