Grizzly | Model: G8144Z
12" VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
Grizzly G8144Z - 12" VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!606
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This versatile bandsaw allows intricate cutting of aluminum or brass to tool steel. Features a blade welding station which includes a cutter, welder, annealer and a grinder. Ideal for making inside cuts and quick repairs.
- Variable speed from 104–1300 FPM
- Blade welding station includes cutter, welder, annealer and grinder
- Left, right table tilting control
- Integrated chip pan
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Work light
- Wheel brush
- Main motor: 1 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM with single-phase inverter
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Power source: 220V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Maximum cutting height: 5-1/8"
- Throat capacity: 12-3/16"
- Blade length range: 94-1/4"–98-1/4"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–3/8"
- Included blade size: 97" x 1/4" x 14 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H8804)
- Blade speed: Variable, 104–1300 FPM
- Electric welder: 1.2 KVA
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 34-5/8"
- Table size: 18-1/8" x 22-1/8"
- Overall dimensions: 34" W x 59-7/8" H x 21-1/4" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 566 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G8144Z