Freud D1244X - 12" x 1" 44t ATB .098 General Purpose Saw Blade
click to zoom
Need it by Fri. Feb 24th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
For a highly versatile blade that makes clean cuts in a broad variety of wood types, look no further than the Freud D1244X Diablo 12-Inch General Purpose Saw Blade. This is your go-to blade for slicing through oak, pine, plywood, pressure-treated lumber, and beams. Ideal for a wide variety of applications, this blade reduces the need to change blades between tasks. For strong, long-lasting resistance, the blade features a tough steel plate and high-density carbide tips.
- Makes Clean Cuts in a Wide Variety of Wood
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Miter Saws
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Teeth: 44T
- Arbor: 1"
- Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle:15