Grizzly T25920 - 12" x 18" Variable-Speed Wood Lathe
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Jan 17th?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST today and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 3/4HP, 110V, single-phase, 5.3A
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over tool rest base: 9-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 16-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: Variable
- Speed range: 650-3800 RPM
- Tool rest width: 5-7/8"
- Spindle size: 1" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle and tailstock taper: MT #2
- Three different speed ranges to maximize torque at all available speeds
- Overall dimensions: 38-3/4" L x 12" D x 17" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 89 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (4 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
This is my first lathe purchase. The T25920 is a nice starter lathe. As a beginner in woodworking, it was very easy to set up and get going. This is not a top of the line lathe as far as quality of workmanship, but it gets the job done at a very reasonable price.
I would definitely recommend this lathe to anyone just getting started. I also bought the bed extension, which is a must if you want to make a ball bat. Happy turning.