Grizzly G4002 - 12" x 24" Gear-Head, Cam Lock Spindle, Gap Bed Lathe
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Removable gap bed allows turnings up to 17" in diameter
- Nine spindle speeds - ranging from 70 to 1400 RPM
- Easy-to-use lever controls
- Hardened and ground cast iron bed
- Cuts 4-112 Standard TPI and 0.2-4.5 Metric
- Full length splash guard
- On/off/reverse switch on carriage
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck w/2 sets of jaws
- 8" 4-Jaw chuck w/reversible jaws
- 10" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- Quick-change tool post w/holder
- 4-Piece insert tool holder set
- Set of seven change gears
- Dead center MT#3 HSS tip
- Dead center MT#3 carbide tip
- Live center MT#3
- 1/2" Drill chuck w/MT#3 arbor
- Spindle sleeve MT#5/MT#3
- Oil can
- Swing over bed: 12"
- Swing over gap: 17"
- Swing over cross slide: 7"
- Distance between centers: 24"
- Bed width: 7-1/4"
- Spindle bore: 1.417" (36mm)
- Taper of spindle bore: MT#5
- Spindle: Camlock D1-4
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/4"
- Compound travel: 3-1/4"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#3
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4"
- Diameter of tailstock barrel: 1-9/16"
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 70, 200, 220, 270, 360, 600, 800, 1000, 1400 RPM
- Motor: 2 HP, single-phase, 220 Volt, 8.5 amps, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Height w/o stand: 23"
- Height w/ stand: 52"
- Length w/ stand: 53"
- Width of stand: 26"
- Approx. shipping weight: 1004 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I need a cross slide gib......is it still back ordered\r\n\r\nIts a pretty good lathe........sure is strong........having trouble getting used to tapered gibs...........so far this lathe has done everything i asked it to do\r\n\r\nOn the mill I locked the rack on the column.......and ripped of the plastic shit off the quill up and down measurement and put on a micrometer caliper
For the price, this is a GREAT deal. Worked perfect right out of the box. Did threading on it first day and it will do all my projects just fine. The spindle speeds could be a little more in line though, would like one between 70 and 200. But it's still a great machine. Great customer support.