Grizzly G0773 - 12" x 27" Combo Lathe/Mill
click to zoom
- Full-length splash guard
- Emergency stop on lathe and mill
- Headstock and mill eyeshields with safety switches
- Thread dial indicator
- Handwheel dials graduated in inches
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control on mill
- Fine and coarse mill headstock vertical travel with adjustable depth stop
- Column tilts 45 degrees left or right
- 6" 3-Jaw chuck
- Cross-slide table
- 4-Way turret tool post for 1/2" tools
- MT#3 and MT#5 HSS dead centers
- Swing: 12" (lathe), 14-1/2" (mill)
- Swing Over Cross Slide: 3-3/4"
- Swing over saddle: 4-1/2"
- Distance between centers: 27-1/2"
- Lathe spindle bore: 1.496" (38mm)
- Lathe spindle taper: MT#5
- Mill spindle taper: MT#3
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Tailstock travel: 3-1/8"
- Cross slide travel: 6"
- Compound travel: 3"
- Max mill spindle-to-table distance: 10"
- Mill head vertical travel: 7-1/16"
- Cross-slide mill table size: 4-3/4" W x 9-1/2" H
- Cross-slide mill table T-slots: 3/8" (10mm) T-slots, spaced 3.54" (90mm) apart on centers
- Lathe motor: 735W (1 HP), 110V, single-phase, 11.6A
- Mill motor: 500W (5/8 HP), 110V, single-phase, 5.5A
- Motor speeds: 1700 RPM (lathe), 100 - 2500 RPM (mill)
- Number of speeds: 6 (lathe), variable (mill)
- Lathe spindle speeds: 150, 240, 470, 720, 1130, and 2100 RPM
- Mill spindle speeds: 100 - 2500 RPM
- Range of inch threads: 21 @ 5 - 72 TPI
- Range of metric threads: 12 @ 0.5 - 4.0mm
- Approximate shipping weight: 656 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
1 Customer Review (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
No one ever talks about this machine. I think of it as a multipurpose 'tweener' because it is too big for the mini lathe guys & too small for the machine shop guys. Doesn't matter what you buy, chances are you will change, modify or otherwise improve it to suit your needs. I am very happy with my purchase & with Grizzly. Replacement parts are about a 6 month wait - but if you don't get careless & break it, that won't be an issue. The thing that really sets Grizzly apart from the other importers is delivery. Anything that requires liftgate delivery is done first class with Grizzly. I tried the other importer once & well, they got bought out for a reason. I'm proud to be a Grizzly customer & do not see myself straying again.