Fagor PROKIT MC 02 - 12" x 36" TrueVision 2-Axis DRO for Mills
click to zoom
Need it by Tue. Dec 6th?
Just order by 10:00 AM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Fagor Automation has been manufacturing digital readouts for over 30 years and has stayed ahead of the curve with innovative features adapted to the actual machining requirements of conventional machines. You’ll appreciate increased productivity, optimum machining quality and reduced errors. They even offer a TrueVision series with 5.7" color TFT screen and friendly, intuitive operations. Why settle for an ordinary DRO when you can get a smart DRO for a very competitive price?
Using the TFT screen of the Innova 40i, it is possible to select the X, Y, Z, W plane where the machining will take place, graphically see the steps to follow and simulate the end result in 3D. All that in the intuitive and friendly way that only Fagor can offer.
- Zero setting of the axis
- Preset function
- Direct mm/inch conversion
- Absolute, incremental and 10 reference (home) signals
- Resolutions from 0.1 microns
- Feed rate and movement alarms
- Axis coupling
- Hysteresis factor
- Linear axis sag compensation
- Calculator function
- Up to 20 references
- Easy setup and diagnosis
- Energy saving mode
- Software limits
- Multi-point compensation
- PC communication through a USB adapter
Each kit includes:
- Innova Digital Readout (DRO) with 5 and 10 µm. resolution (0.0002" and 0.0005")
- Scales with ± 10 µm./m. ± 0.00012"/ft.) accuracy and 3 m. (10 ft.) cables
- Digital Readout (DRO) holding arm
- Brackets and screws to mount the scales
- Installation and operating manual
- Universal power supply
Note: These are universal kits and may require fabricating additional brackets or mounts for installation on your mill.