G8145Z 14-1/8" VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
This versatile bandsaw allows intricate cutting of aluminum or brass to tool steel. Features a blade welding station which includes a cutter, welder, annealer and a grinder. Ideal for making inside cuts and quick repairs.
- Variable speeds range from 108–1800 FPM
- Blade welding station includes cutter, welder, annealer and grinder
- Left, right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Integrated chip pan
- Work light
- Wheel brush
- Main motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM with single-phase inverter
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Power source: 220V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Maximum cutting height: 7-1/2"
- Throat capacity: 14-3/16"
- Blade length range: 105"–110"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1/2"
- Blade speed: Variable, 108–1800 FPM
- Electric welder: 2.0 KVA
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 35"
- Table size: 21-5/16" x 19-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 62-5/8" H x 15-1/8" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 522 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates