Grizzly | Model: G8145Z
14-1/8" VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
Grizzly G8145Z - 14-1/8" VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!606
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This versatile bandsaw allows intricate cutting of aluminum or brass to tool steel. Features a blade welding station which includes a cutter, welder, annealer and a grinder. Ideal for making inside cuts and quick repairs.
- Variable speeds range from 108–1800 FPM
- Blade welding station includes cutter, welder, annealer and grinder
- Left, right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Integrated chip pan
- Work light
- Wheel brush
- Main motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 1725 RPM with single-phase inverter
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Power source: 220V, single-phase, 60 Hz
- Maximum cutting height: 7-1/2"
- Throat capacity: 14-3/16"
- Blade length range: 105"–110"
- Included blade size: 108" x 1/4" x 14 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H8809)
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1/2"
- Blade speed: Variable, 108–1800 FPM
- Electric welder: 2.0 KVA
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 35"
- Table size: 21-5/16" x 19-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 62-5/8" H x 15-1/8" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 lbs.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G8145Z