G0580 14" Bandsaw 3/4 HP
This 14" bandsaw will beat the pants off any similarly-priced bandsaws in standard features, quality of construction and fit and finish. The solid cast-iron frame, the table—precision-ground to a mirror-like finish—and the steel open-frame stand make this bandsaw light enough to haul to the jobsite or move around in the shop. Equipped with a 3/4 HP, 115V/230V motor and 5-15 plug, this bandsaw can be used with any standard household power outlet. Includes extruded-aluminum fence, miter gauge, and 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade.CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7th standards!
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron frame
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Upper and lower guide blocks and thrust bearings
- Open frame stand
- Includes one 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade, extruded aluminum fence and miter gauge
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 115V/230V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- Amps: 9A at 115V, 4.5A at 230V
- Prewired 115V
- Table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 43-7/8"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6-1/4"(12" with the optional riser block installed)
- Blade size: 92-1/2" to 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 3,000 FPM
- 4" dust port
- Overall size: 27 x 26 x 67-1/4 in.
- Approximate shipping weight.: 165 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates