14" Bandsaw 3/4 HP
This 14" bandsaw will beat the pants off any similarly-priced bandsaws in standard features, quality of construction and fit and finish. The solid cast-iron frame, the table—precision-ground to a mirror-like finish—and the steel open-frame stand make this bandsaw light enough to haul to the jobsite or move around in the shop. Equipped with a 3/4 HP, 115V/230V motor and 5-15 plug, this bandsaw can be used with any standard household power outlet. Includes extruded-aluminum fence, miter gauge, and 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade.CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7th standards!
- All ball bearing construction
- Cast iron frame
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Upper and lower guide blocks and thrust bearings
- Open frame stand
- Includes one 3/8" 6-TPI hook blade, extruded aluminum fence and miter gauge
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 115V/230V, single-phase, TEFC, 1725 RPM
- Amps: 9A at 115V, 4.5A at 230V
- Prewired 115V
- Table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 43-7/8"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6-1/4"(12" with the optional riser block installed)
- Blade size: 92-1/2" to 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 3,000 FPM
- 4" dust port
- Overall size: 27 x 26 x 67-1/4 in.
- Approximate shipping weight.: 165 lbs.