14" Extreme Series Bandsaw
How did we convert our Ultimate 14" Bandsaw to an Extreme Series machine? We’ll tell you: We added a closed cabinet stand with storage compartment, upgraded the 1 HP motor to 1-1/2 HP, swapped the aluminum wheels with cast iron, made the table 6-1/2" longer, and we included a built-in work light and patented, extruded-aluminum resaw fence. Combine all these features with the already phenomenal list of standard features and we think you’ll agree—this is one awesome bandsaw.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987-7th standards!
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Upper and lower ball bearing blade guides
- Includes 3/8" blade
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Fence is adjustable for blade lead
- Cast iron frame
- Powder-coated paint
- 4" dust port
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 1725 RPM, 15A/7.5A, prewired 110V
- Table size: 20-1/2" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 44"
- Includes deluxe extruded aluminum re-saw fence and miter gauge
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Blade size: 92-1/2" to 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Computer balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Overall size: 26" W x 67-1/4" H x 30" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 259 lbs.