Grizzly | Model: G0764
14" Sliding Table Saw
Grizzly G0764 - 14" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!34
Leave it to Grizzly to offer yet another industrial sized Sliding Table Saw that’s engineered to handle the largest sheet material. A 4-1/8" maximum depth of cut at 90° also handles the thickest material for cross-cutting and ripping. The independently controlled scoring blade eliminates tear-out and two flip stops on the cross-cutting fence maximize production efficiency. The large overhead blade guard is fully adjustable and includes a 2-1/2" dust port, which supplements the 5" cabinet mounted dust port. If you require a large sliding table saw, take a good look at this one!
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Full load amps: 26A/13A
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade tilt: 0–45°
- Depth of cut at 90°: 4-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-15/16"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, and 5000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0–45°
- Sliding table size: 14" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 124" x 124"
- Cross cutting length: 124"
- Overall dimensions: 202" wide x 65" high x 133" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 1815 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on steel ball guide system with heat-treated steel ways
- Alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife adjustment
Animation for G0764