Grizzly | Model: G0764
14" Sliding Table Saw
Grizzly G0764 - 14" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!34
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Leave it to Grizzly to offer yet another industrial sized Sliding Table Saw that’s engineered to handle the largest sheet material. A 4-1/8" maximum depth of cut at 90° also handles the thickest material for cross-cutting and ripping. The independently controlled scoring blade eliminates tear-out and two flip stops on the cross-cutting fence maximize production efficiency. The large overhead blade guard is fully adjustable and includes a 2-1/2" dust port, which supplements the 5" cabinet mounted dust port. If you require a large sliding table saw, take a good look at this one!
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Full load amps: 26A/13A
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade tilt: 0–45°
- Depth of cut at 90°: 4-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-15/16"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, and 5000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Scoring motor: 1 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0–45°
- Sliding table size: 14" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 124" x 124"
- Cross cutting length: 124"
- Overall dimensions: 202" wide x 65" high x 133" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 1815 lbs.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on steel ball guide system with heat-treated steel ways
- Alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife adjustment
Animation for G0764