Grizzly | Model: G0772
14" Sliding Table Saw
Grizzly G0772 - 14" Sliding Table Saw
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
This state-of-the-art sliding table saw is designed to handle large sheet goods with push-button ease. Blade speed, height adjustment, blade tilt, and scoring blade alignment are all controlled from the digital console, simplifying on the fly changes during the most exacting jobs. The saw accommodates both 12" and 14" blades and is powered by a 10 HP main motor, joined by a 1 HP scoring blade motor that spins at 8000 RPM to virtually eliminate tearout and produce clean cuts every time. The sliding table glides along precision bearing rollers to provide smooth operation, and with crosscut capabilities of 126", you'll be able to handle the biggest jobs.
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Digital control of blade speed, height adjustment, and scoring blade alignment
- Adjustable blade guard with dust port
- Sliding table glides smoothly on precision bearings
- Independent scoring blade spins at 8000 RPM for clean, crisp cuts
- Extruded aluminum fence for cutting miters 30 degrees left and 45 degrees right
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp
- Rip fence with locking lever and micro adjustment
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 28A/14A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade tilt: 0–45 degrees
- Depth of cut at 90 degrees: 4"
- Depth of cut at 45 degrees: 2-3/4"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000, 6000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 22mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0–45 degrees
- Sliding table size: 15" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 52-1/2"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 126" x 126"
- Cross cutting length: 126"
- Overall dimensions: 132" wide x 130" deep x 55" high
- Approximate shipping weight: 2932 lb.
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0772