Grizzly | Model: G0806
14" Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
Grizzly G0806 - 14" Variable-Speed Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2016 Main Catalog!607
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
The G0806 is the 14" little brother to our G0807 18" Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw. It offers all the same great features but in a smaller package. Variable-speed blade controls allow for blade speed adjustments from 88–384 FPM. The adjustable work light and chip blower keep the work table clean and bright for both safety and precision. This bandsaw also features an on-board blade cutter, 1/8 HP grinder, and welding station! Now you can save money by creating your own blades from bulk coils of band stock or make inside cuts. The selective use of cast iron in the frame absorbs vibration and ensures rock-solid performance for years to come.
- Main motor: 1.5 HP, single-phase, 110V/220V, 60 Hz, 14A/7A
- Prewired 110V
- Grinder: 1/8 HP, Single-Phase, 0.6A
- Grinder wheel grit: #80
- Blade welder thickness range: 0.025"
- Blade welding power: 2.0 KVA
- Throat capacity: 14-1/8"
- Blade speed: 88–384 FPM
- Maximum cutting height: 7-7/8"
- Blade length range: 118-1/4"–119-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8"–1/2"
- Table size: 22-1/8" x 19-7/8"
- Table tilt: 15° left/right, 10° front/back
- Floor to table height: 39-1/2"
- Overall dimension: 36" W x 22" D x 67-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 890 lbs.
- Fully-balanced 14-1/8" x 1-1/4" cast iron wheels
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Built-in blade welder and grinder
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Chip blower
- Limit switches on upper and lower wheel cover doors will not allow bandsaw to start if doors are open
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0806