Grizzly G0740 - 14" x 40" 3-Phase High Precision Toolroom Metal Lathe
click to zoom
This full-featured 14" x 40" High-Precision Toolroom Lathe is equipped with just about everything needed to get a machine shop up and running—just add your own tooling! Hardened and precision-ground oil-bath lubricated gears and high quality spindle bearings are built to withstand heavy turning, yet hold tight tolerances for precision work. Cuts a wide range inch/metric threads and modular/diametral pitches. Features a hardened and precision-ground Meehanite-casting bedway, completely enclosed universal gearbox, complete coolant system, carriage feed stop, micrometer stop, 4-way toolpost, pull-out chip tray, safety foot brake, and one-shot way lubrication. Standard equipment includes 8" 3-jaw universal chuck, 10" 4-jaw independent chuck, 10" faceplate, ball bearing steady and follow rests, and dead centers.
- Hardened and precision-ground bed withMeehanite castings
- Halogen worklight
- 4-way tool post
- Complete coolant system
- Micrometer carriage stop
- Threading dial indicator
- Full-length splash guard
- Front removable sliding chip tray
- Headstock gears run in an oil bath
- Jog button and emergency stop
- Safety chip guard
- Completely enclosed universal gearbox for cutting inch, metric, modular anddiametral pitches
- Swing over bed: 14.17"
- Swing over gap: 20.94"
- Swing over cross slide: 8.66"
- Distance between centers: 40"
- Spindle nose: D1-5 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT #5
- Spindle bore: 1.57"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT #3
- Tailstock barrel diameter: 1.968"
- Cross slide travel: 7"
- Compound travel: 4"
- Motor: 5 HP at 3450 RPM, 2.5 HP at 1725 RPM, 220V, 3-phase
- Spindle speeds: 16, 50–2570 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 45 @ 2–72 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 39 @ 0.2–14mm
- Diametral pitch range: 21 @ 8–44 DP
- Modular pitch range: 18 @ 0.3–3.5 MP
- Width of bed: 9"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2684 lbs.
- MT #5 to MT #3 spindle sleeve
- 10" 4-Jaw independent chuck D1-5
- 10" Faceplate D1-5
- 8" 3-Jaw scroll chuck D1-5
- Follow rest
- Service tools
- Six leveling pads
- Steady rest with roller bearing tips
- Two MT #3 dead centers (1 carbon steel and 1 carbide-tipped)
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .