Grizzly G0453P - 15" 3 HP 220V Planer, Polar Bear Series
click to zoom
Enjoy the stability and power of a heavy-duty stationary planer with the versatility of shop mobility in one precision 15" Planer. Simply press down on the foot pedal to raise the planer on its wheels for positioning just about anywhere, or push the lever up to lower the planer down for rock-solid stability. A 42" long bed with cast iron wings and bed rollers provide all the support needed for perfectly planed lumber. Heavy-duty construction and materials will have you planing all day long. Check out all the other specifications and design features and roll one of these planers into your shop! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 4" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Triple V-belt drive
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum cutting width: 15"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 and 30 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead knives: 3-Knife, 15" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Power feed rollers: Solid serrated steel
- Table size: 15" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 42" L x 32-1/2" W x 45-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 662 lbs.