Grizzly | Model: G0642
15 Bit Line Boring Machine
Grizzly G0642 - 15 Bit Line Boring Machine
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!88
A 15-spindle boring head makes quick work of 32mm cabinet construction. The hand lever activates the work holding clamps and lowers the boring head for easy and efficient drilling. Exact boring depth is also controlled by the down feed indicator. Bits are sold separately.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, 10A/5A, single phase, prewired 110V
- Table size: 28"W x 15-3/4"D
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Maximum stroke: 3"
- Maximum throat: 6-1/4"
- Number of spindles on boring head: 15 (8L & 7R)
- Distance between spindle centers: 32mm
- Fence length: 28", plus 28" left extension
- Operation: Manual
- Overall dimensions: 28"W x 25-3/4"D x 62-5/8"H
- Footprint: 19-5/8" x 25-3/4"
- Approximate shipping weight: 276 lbs.
- 32mm line boring system
- Numerical downfeed stroke indicator
- Back fence and cross fence scale position indicator
- Adjustable fence flip stops
- Steel gear head
- SUJ-2 high carbon anti-friction steel slide shafts with linear bearings
- See-through guard
- Indexing pin for step and repeat operation
Animation for G0642