G0642 15 Bit Line Boring Machine
A 15-spindle boring head makes quick work of 32mm cabinet construction. The hand lever activates the work holding clamps and lowers the boring head for easy and efficient drilling. Exact boring depth is also controlled by the down feed indicator. Bits are sold separately.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, 10A/5A, single phase, prewired 110V
- Table size: 28"W x 15-3/4"D
- Floor to table height: 34-1/4"
- Maximum stroke: 3"
- Maximum throat: 6-1/4"
- Number of spindles on boring head: 15 (8L & 7R)
- Distance between spindle centers: 32mm
- Fence length: 28", plus 28" left extension
- Operation: Manual
- Overall dimensions: 28"W x 25-3/4"D x 62-5/8"H
- Footprint: 19-5/8" x 25-3/4"
- Approximate shipping weight: 276 lbs.
- 32mm line boring system
- Numerical downfeed stroke indicator
- Back fence and cross fence scale position indicator
- Adjustable fence flip stops
- Steel gear head
- SUJ-2 high carbon anti-friction steel slide
shafts with linear bearings
- See-through guard
- Indexing pin for step and repeat
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: