G0453PX 15" Planer with Spiral Cutterhead, Polar Bear Series
This machine is identical to our model G0453Z with the exception of the dazzling white color and incredible introductory price.
Enjoy the stability and power of a heavy-duty stationary planer with the versatility of shop mobility in one precision 15" Planer. Simply press down on the foot pedal to raise the planer on its wheels for positioning just about anywhere, or push the lever up to lower the planer down for rock solid stability. A 42-1/8" long bed with cast iron wings and bed rollers provide all the support needed for perfectly planed lumber. Heavy-duty construction and materials will have you planing all day long. Check out all the other specifications and design features and roll one of these planers into your shop! CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum cutting width: 15"
- Maximum cutting height: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM and 30 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Number indexable carbide inserts: 74
- Size of indexable carbide inserts: 14 x 14 x 2mm
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Power feed rollers: Solid serrated steel
- Table size: 15" x 20"
- Overall dimensions: 42" L x 32-1/2" W x 45-7/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 666 lbs.
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron table and wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two-speed automatic board feed
- Includes 4" dust port
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Triple V-belt drive
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates
Customer Reviews & Awards: