Grizzly | Model: G0453W
Grizzly G0453W - 15" Planer
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
|Washington||Temporarily Out of Stock|
Enjoy the stability and power of a stationary planer with the shop mobility of a built-in mobile base. Simply press down on the foot pedal to raise the planer on its wheels for positioning, or push the lever up to lower the planer down for rock-solid stability. A 42" long bed with cast iron wings and bed rollers provides the support needed for perfectly planed lumber. Heavy-duty construction will have you wanting to plane all day long. Check out all the other specifications and design features, and roll one of these planers into your shop today!
- Motor: 3HP, 240V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum cutting width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 and 20 FPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-7/8"
- Number of knives: 3
- Knife size: 15" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Solid serrated steel infeed roller
- Table size: 41-3/4" x 16"
- Overall size: 33-1/2"W x 42"D x 44"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 592 lb.
- Built-in mobile base
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Four-column support with table locks
- 4" dust port
- Precision-ground cast iron table and wings
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
Animation for G0453W