G0611X 16-1/2" Extreme Series Dovetail Machine
Our dovetail machines make it fast and easy to produce strong and attractive half-blind dovetail joints. Each machine is outfitted with stops and clamps, so you can quickly insert pre-cut boards, clamp them in place, and start cutting. With the ability to cut two joints at a time, these dovetail machines can produce a 4-sided drawer in under two minutes if the boards are prepared properly. Includes a 4-sided template for cutting 1", 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" dovetails. Also spindle heads are micro-adjustable to give you complete control of dovetail “fit.” If you’re currently doing production dovetails with a dovetail jig, our dovetail machine will quickly pay for itself!.
- Precision-milled cast iron table frame
- Cast aluminum carriage
- Steel stand
- Hardened and ground chrome steel slide ways
- Ball-bearing linear guides
- Four-way dovetail template
- Micro-adjustable spindle head
- Workpiece stops
- Quick air cylinder clamp, air filter/regulator/lubricator with pressure gauge
- 4" dust port
- Spring-loaded carriage for smooth operation
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 220V
- Table size: 24" x 7-3/4"
- Floor to table height: 46-7/16"
- Number of spindles: 1
- Spindle speed: 18,500 RPM
- Dovetail bit: 10° angle x 5/8" long
- Dovetail shank: 12mm
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum thickness: 13/32"
- Maximum stock size: 59" long x 16-1/2" wide
- Minimum stock size: 7-7/8" long x 2-3/8" wide
- Overall size: 38-5/8" wide x 56-7/8" high x 26-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 539 lbs
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates