16-1/2" Extreme Series Dovetail Machine
click to zoom
Our dovetail machines make it fast and easy to produce strong and attractive half-blind dovetail joints. Each machine is outfitted with stops and clamps, so you can quickly insert pre-cut boards, clamp them in place, and start cutting. With the ability to cut two joints at a time, these dovetail machines can produce a 4-sided drawer in under two minutes if the boards are prepared properly. Includes a 4-sided template for cutting 1", 1-1/2", 2", and 2-1/2" dovetails. Also spindle heads are micro-adjustable to give you complete control of dovetail “fit.” If you’re currently doing production dovetails with a dovetail jig, our dovetail machine will quickly pay for itself!.
- Precision-milled cast iron table frame
- Cast aluminum carriage
- Steel stand
- Hardened and ground chrome steel slide ways
- Ball-bearing linear guides
- Four-way dovetail template
- Micro-adjustable spindle head
- Workpiece stops
- Quick air cylinder clamp, air filter/regulator/lubricator with pressure gauge
- 4" dust port
- Spring-loaded carriage for smooth operation
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 220V
- Table size: 24" x 7-3/4"
- Floor to table height: 46-7/16"
- Number of spindles: 1
- Spindle speed: 18,500 RPM
- Dovetail bit: 10° angle x 5/8" long
- Dovetail shank: 12mm
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum thickness: 13/32"
- Maximum stock size: 59" long x 16-1/2" wide
- Minimum stock size: 7-7/8" long x 2-3/8" wide
- Overall size: 38-5/8" wide x 56-7/8" high x 26-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 539 lbs
Animation for G0611X