Grizzly G0611X - 16-1/2" Extreme Series Dovetail Machine
click to zoom
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
- Precision-milled cast iron table frame
- Cast aluminum carriage
- Steel stand
- Hardened and ground chrome steel slide ways
- Ball-bearing linear guides
- Four-way dovetail template
- Micro-adjustable spindle head
- Workpiece stops
- Quick air-cylinder clamp, air filter/regulator/lubricator with pressure gauge
- 4" dust port
- Spring-loaded carriage for smooth operation
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, prewired 220V
- Table size: 24" x 7-3/4"
- Floor to table height: 46-7/16"
- Number of spindles: 1
- Spindle speed: 18,500 RPM
- Dovetail bit: 10° angle x 5/8" long
- Dovetail shank: 12mm
- Maximum dovetail height: 3/4"
- Minimum dovetail height: 3/16"
- Maximum thickness: 2-3/8"
- Minimum thickness: 13/32"
- Maximum stock size: 59" long x 16-1/2" wide
- Minimum stock size: 7-7/8" long x 2-3/8" wide
- Overall size: 38-5/8" wide x 56-7/8" high x 26-1/2" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 539 lbs
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
2 Customer Reviews (4.5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
Took a while to set the machine up. Worst part was cleaning off the protective oil Took about 4 different attempts to get the machine tuned it. Did 50-60 samples to fine tune. Machine works great. Had a issue with one of the hold down clamps and notified Grizzly. They took care of it immediately and I am very happy. Great machine, works like it should and makes a great drawer.
Have many grizzly products very pleased with the operation and ease of set up very much approve of the craftsmanship and design of this dovetail machine I build high end cabinets for some customers that expect beauty and quality