Grizzly 16" Drum Sander w/ Rubber Conveyor
click to zoom
We've taken the great features of our best selling G1066 24" Drum Sander and downsized them to create our Model G1079R 16" Drum Sander. The Model G1079R features a high output 2 HP, TEFC drum motor capable of turning two 6" drums at 2100 surface feet per minute. A 1/4 HP, single-phase motor powers the sander's chain-drive conveyor mechanism. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7 standards!
Like its big brother, the 16" Drum Sander is equipped with three tough pressure rollers and two 4" dust collection ports.
- Motor: 2 HP, 230V, single-phase, drum motor provides 2100 FPM of surface speed
- Handles stock up to 15-3/8" wide & 3-1/2" thick
- Minimum stock length: 9"
- Separate 1/4 HP motor drives the industrial rubber conveyor belt at 11 FPM
- Three pressure rollers hold stock down firmly
- Heavy-duty steel cabinet
- Two 4" dia. dust ports
- State of the art computer balanced drums
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 304 lbs.
Animation for G1079R