16" Drum Sander w/ Rubber Conveyor
We've taken the great features of our best selling G1066 24" Drum Sander and downsized them to create our Model G1079R 16" Drum Sander. The Model G1079R features a high output 2 HP, TEFC drum motor capable of turning two 6" drums at 2100 surface feet per minute. A 1/4 HP, single-phase motor powers the sander's chain-drive conveyor mechanism. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-7 standards!
Like its big brother, the 16" Drum Sander is equipped with three tough pressure rollers and two 4" dust collection ports.
- Motor: 2 HP, 230V, single-phase, drum motor provides 2100 FPM of surface speed
- Handles stock up to 15-3/8" wide & 3-1/2" thick
- Minimum stock length: 9"
- Separate 1/4 HP motor drives the industrial rubber conveyor belt at 11 FPM
- Three pressure rollers hold stock down firmly
- Heavy-duty steel cabinet
- Two 4" dia. dust ports
- State of the art computer balanced drums
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 304 lbs.