Grizzly G0536 - 16" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw
click to zoom
Need it by Wed. Dec 2nd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
- Motor: 1/5 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1.4 Amp, 60 Hz, variable speed (540 to 1885 SPM)
- Maximum cutting height: 2-1/8" @ 90°, 1" @ 45°
- Cast iron base
- Cast iron table tilts from 0° to 45°
- Throat size: 16"
- Takes 5" pin type blades
- Easy to adjust blade tension knob
- Built in air nozzle to clear sawdust
- Safety switch with key
- Clear plastic blade guard is easily adjustable
- No tools needed to change blade
- Approximate shipping weight is 35 lbs.
1 Customer Review (1 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
This scroll saw is not only priced cheap but made even cheaper. The blade tension adjustment knob is hard to access and the components of the the adjustment rod are both designed and made from lightweight material. The thin piece of metal which is supposed to hold the adjustment wedge in position is so light-weight that the wedge is able to move out of it's position and makes the tightening of the blade impossible.
I will be returning this saw to the Springfield, Missouri store and hope to receive a full refund which will be applied to a saw with high ratings and probably a higher price.
The staff at the Springfield store have always been very gracious whenever there has been a problem with any tools and I am hoping that is the case this time also.