Grizzly | Model: G0536
16" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw
Grizzly G0536 - 16" Variable-Speed Scroll Saw
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!127
Need it by Thu. Sep 3rd?
Just order by 2:00 PM PST tomorrow and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
This 16" Variable Speed Scroll Saw features a cast iron table that tilts from 0° to 45°, variable speed from 540 to 1885 SPM and built-in air nozzle to clear saw dust. Accepts 5" pin type blades and requires no tools for blade changes.
- Motor: 1/5 HP, 110V, single-phase, 1.4 Amp, 60 Hz, variable speed (540 to 1885 SPM)
- Maximum cutting height: 2-1/8" @ 90°, 1" @ 45°
- Cast iron base
- Cast iron table tilts from 0° to 45°
- Throat size: 16"
- Takes 5" pin type blades
- Easy to adjust blade tension knob
- Built in air nozzle to clear sawdust
- Safety switch with key
- Clear plastic blade guard is easily adjustable
- No tools needed to change blade
- Approximate shipping weight is 35 lbs.
Animation for G0536