Grizzly G9953ZXF - 16" Z Series Jointer w/ Spiral Cutterhead & 5 HP, 3-Phase Motor
click to zoom
|Missouri||Temporarily Out of Stock|
For the ultimate in extreme-duty machines, the G9953ZX and ZXF features a spiral, indexable insert cutterhead. By using a "spiral" cutterhead, the knife never leaves the wood like a conventional jointer. This provides for the finest finish available and a much quieter machine that's unlike any other. The carbide "inserts" are not only replaceable, but each one has four cutting edges and can be turned 90º to expose a new cutting edge. It's like getting four blade changes for the price of one!
Cam adjustments on front and back of table allow you to perfectly align infeed and outfeed tables to within .001".
Made in ISO 9001 Factory.
- Fence is center mounted with positive stops at 45º and 90º
- Independently adjustable, handwheel controlled precision table movement
- Noise dampening system
- Heat treated infeed and outfeed tables
- Cast iron table
- Pedestal mounted ON/OFF switch
- Spiral, indexable insert cutterhead with shielded ball bearings and grease fittings
- Cast aluminum guard
- Integral 4" dust port
- Table measures: 16-1/4" x 99-1/4"
- 4 cam adjustment on infeed table provides perfect alignment with outfeed table
- Height (from floor to table): 30-3/4"
- Overall length: 99-1/4"
- Overall width: 45-1/2"
- Fence: 43-1/4" x 6-5/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead knives: 4
- Bevel jointing: 0º - 45º
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Maximum width of cut: 16"
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V/440V, 3-phase, TEFC induction
- Amps: 14 Amps @ 220V/ 7 Amps @ 440V
- Cycle/RPM: 60 hertz/3450 RPM
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protector
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Cutterhead RPM: 5,000
- Cuts per minute: 30,000
- Approximate shipping weight: 1742 lbs.
Free Pair of Safety Push Blocks
440V operation requires purchasing additional components and installation by our technicians. Please call customer service at (570) 546-9663 for more information.