Grizzly | Model: G0494
16" x 60" 3-Phase Metal Lathe
Grizzly G0494 - 16" x 60" 3-Phase Metal Lathe
click to zoom
See this item in our 2015 Annual Catalog!587
This gorgeous lathe should be the workhorse in your shop. We've combined the mass, power and precision needed for turning tough to machine materials and extra heavy workpieces to exacting dimensions and finishes. Check out this spindle speed range from 25 - 2000 RPM! You'll be able to spin that puppy up for fine finishing or slow that part down to a crawl, all the time with unparalleled power and rigidity. Aside from this we've included standard features like: auto carriage stop with indexable cams, interlocked apron controls, hex shaft feed rod, adjustable apron clutch, heavy-duty tailstock and more! Take a close look at everything included with the package and you'll agree that this is one great value you won't want to miss out on.
- Hardened and precision ground Meehanite bed casting
- Universal quick-change gearbox for inch and metric threads, plus modular and diametral pitches
- Hardened and precision ground headstock, quick change, and apron gears run in an oil bath
- Adjustable apron clutch
- Motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Swing over bed: 16-1/8"
- Swing over gap: 25-3/16"
- Swing over saddle: 11-1/4"
- Distance between centers: 59-5/8"
- Spindle nose: D1-6 camlock
- Spindle nose taper: MT#6
- Spindle bore: 2.0625"
- Max. tool bit size: 3/4"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#4
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4-13/16"
- Cross slide travel: 11-7/16"
- Compound travel: 5-1/16"
- Number of speeds: 12
- Speed range: 25-2000 RPM
- Range of threads (inches): 60 @ 2-112 TPI
- Range of threads (metric): 41 @ 0.4-14 mm
- Width of bed: 11-3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 107" W x 44" D x 54" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 5188 lbs.
- 10" 3-Jaw scroll chuck
- 12-1/2" 4-Jaw independent chuck
- 14" Faceplate
- 5-Pc. quick change tool post
- Thread chasing dial
- One-shot lube on apron
- Steady rest
- Follow rest
- 4-Position auto apron stop
- Coolant system
- Halogen worklight
- Full-length splash guard
- Dual inch/metric dials
- Jog & emergency stop button
- Foot brake
- #4–#6 Morse taper sleeve
- Centers, service tools, tool box, leveling pads and manual
0 Customer Reviews : Sign in to write a review
Be the first to write a review . . .
Animation for G0494