G0513P 17" 2 HP Bandsaw, Polar Bear Series®
Christmas Special Pricing!
This machine is identical to our model G0513 but with a dazzling white color!
Great features, big cutting capacities and now available in Polor Bear white, this 17" Heavy-Duty Bandsaw will continue to be a popular choice for bandsaw customers. With its 2 HP motor and 12-1/8" cutting height, it has the power and capability to resaw all day long. Yet, with the variety of blade widths available, this saw will contour cut without even a pause. Check out all of these features and specifications:
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 60 Hz, TEFC capacitor start induction
- Prewired voltage: 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- RPM: 1725
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 17" x 17" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12-1/8"
- Blade length: 131-1/2"
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 1" wide
- Blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: Fully-balanced cast-aluminum with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Euro-style roller disc with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 346 lbs.
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjustable geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates