17" 2 HP Extreme-Series Bandsaw w/ Cast Iron Trunnion & Brake
click to zoom
Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17" Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast iron wheels. The 2 HP motor powers through wood at a maximum 12" cutting capacity and the 16-1/4" throat is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards. The motor brake on the G0513X2B stops the blade in 3 seconds and ensures greater safety and faster production times.
CSA certified to CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, CSA C22.2 #105-1953, and UL 987-7th standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, 8.7 Amps
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 446 lbs.
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/ tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Motor and blade stop in under 3 seconds after power is turned off
- Cast-iron table trunnions for greater stability
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment