17" 2 HP Extreme-Series® Bandsaw with Cast-Iron Trunnion & Foot Brake
Grizzly is proud to offer this full-featured Extreme 17" Heavy-duty Bandsaw with cast-iron wheels. This 2 HP motor powers through wood with a maximum cutting capacity of 12" height and a 16-1/4" throat which is plenty for most applications. Features like the deluxe fence, extra-wide cast-iron table, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and double ball-bearing blade guides are usually found on machines costing much more. And, the ISO 9001 factory designation assures high quality standards.
Note: To be able to run this machine at 110V, part number P0513X2F244 is required.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, prewired to 220V
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 434 lbs.
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Cast-iron table trunnions for greater stability
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment