17" 5 HP 220V Extreme-Series Bandsaw with Brake
click to zoom
We designed this “Ultimate” 17" bandsaw to compete directly against expensive “high-end” European bandsaws. After several years of research and development, we put together this amazing package that is a perfect blend of precision and muscle—with all the features (and more) of comparable saws. Finally, you can buy the bandsaw of your dreams and still have enough money left over for a bunch of high-end blades! T10131 Optional Extension Table not included.
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, 22 amps
- Table size: 25-1/2" x 21" x 2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 35-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 16"
- Blade size: 160" – 162" long
- Blade size range: 1/8" – 1-3/8"
- Blade speed: 4500 FPM
- Resaw fence size: 6" H x 23" L
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with rubber tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 78-1/8" H x 35-1/4" W x 33-3/4" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 776 lbs.
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Micro-adjusting rack and pinion table tilt
- Blade height scale measurement
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Fence adjusts for blade lead
- Fence includes scale and magnifying window
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Motor brake
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Powder coated paint
- Includes 1" blade