18" Wide-Belt Sander 5 HP Single-Phase
Flooded by customer requests for a smaller, more affordable wide-belt sander, Grizzly engineers designed this new 18" model with many of the same features found on its bigger brothers! Most notable are the digital control panel and the 4 rubber pressure rollers that allow unmatched control and precision when sanding workpieces as small as 9" long x 1/8" thick. The G0527 is also equipped with three separate motors for powering the sanding drum, the conveyor belt and the table height. An outstanding list of features at an unbelievably low introductory price make this one of the best deals on the wide-belt sander market!
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Conveyor feed motor: 1/2 HP
- Elevation motor: 1/3 HP
- Conveyor Speed: 16.4, 23, 32.8 FPM
- Maximum board width: 17-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Surface speed of drums: 3550 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 ? 75 PSI, 2 CFM
- Approx. shipping weight: 1008 lbs.
- Digital control panel
- Disc brake for emergency stops
- Dust proof photo electric eye
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- 4 rubber pressure rollers
- 4" dust port
- Digital amp meter