G0514X2B 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series® Bandsaw with Motor Brake
We took our rock-solid G0514X 19" Heavy-duty Extreme Series® Bandsaw, added a few more features and came up with a new line of ultimate 19" Bandsaws. This saw features an lightning-fast electronic motor brake, a cast iron table trunnion, rack and pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence. The electronic motor brake stops the blade in approximately 3 seconds—all with the simple push of a switch. Now that's fast and easy!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, #105-1953, and UL 987-7th standards!
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Miter gauge
- 4" dust port x 2
- Table tilt 5° left, 45° right
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Rack and pinion table tilt mechanism
- Motor brake
- Cast iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" blade
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 60 Hz
- RPM: 1725
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: fully balanced cast iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 512 lbs.
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates