G0514XF 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series® Bandsaw with Foot Brake
We’ve taken our ever popular and highly regarded G0514 and made another Extreme Machine. Cast-iron wheels, double-row ball-bearing blade guides, and a 3 HP motor help make this a wood devouring saw. Also, the extra large tilting table and Grizzly patent pending Re-saw Fence make controlling the cut easy. You’ll really appreciate the extra features like two 4" dust ports, a tracking window, quick-release blade tension device, and blade tension scale. Both blade guide height and blade tension are handwheel controlled, and the wheel covers are hinged for convenience. The added foot pedal brake allows you to have both of your hands on the workpiece when bringing the blade to a stop. All this at a price nobody but Grizzly can offer!
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro adjusting gear table
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded re-saw fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° Right
- Quick-change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Includes 3/4" 6-TPI hook blade
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" – 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: computer-balanced cast-iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 496 lbs.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates