Grizzly 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series® Bandsaw with Motor Brake
click to zoom
We took our rock-solid G0514X 19" Heavy-duty Extreme Series® Bandsaw, added a few more features and came up with a new line of ultimate 19" Bandsaws. This saw features an lightning-fast electronic motor brake, a cast iron table trunnion, rack and pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence. The electronic motor brake stops the blade in approximately 3 seconds—all with the simple push of a switch. Now that's fast and easy!
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, #105-1953, and UL 987-7th standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC, 60 Hz
- RPM: 1725
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade sizes available: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: fully balanced cast iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 512 lbs.
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Miter gauge
- 4" dust port x 2
- Table tilt 5° left, 45° right
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and pinion upper guide adjustment
- Rack and pinion table tilt mechanism
- Motor brake
- Cast iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" blade
Animation for G0514X2B