G0514X2 19" Extreme Bandsaw-3HP, Single Phase
We took our rock-solid G0514X 19" Heavy-duty Extreme Series® Bandsaw, added a few more features and came up with a new line of ultimate 19" Bandsaws. This saw features a mechanical foot brake, a cast iron table trunnion, rack and pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence. If you're in the market for a 19" bandsaw, why not spend a little more and get one with a brake? CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz
- RPM: 1725
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: fully balanced cast iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 480 lbs.
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded-aluminum re-saw fence
- Miter gauge
- 4" dust port x 2
- Table tilt 5° left, 45° right
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and Pinion upper guide adjustment
- Foot brake
- Cast iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" blade
* Freight cost not applicable to orders shipping outside the contiguous 48 states.
** Final prices will include state sales tax for items shipped to WA, MO, or PA. Shipping charges for items not shipped via truck freight will be added according to our shipping rates