19" Extreme Bandsaw-3HP, Single Phase
click to zoom
We took our rock-solid G0514X 19" Heavy-duty Extreme Series® Bandsaw, added a few more features and came up with a new line of ultimate 19" Bandsaws. This saw features a mechanical foot brake, a cast iron table trunnion, rack and pinion table tilt control with extra table support, and an innovative resaw fence. If you're in the market for a 19" bandsaw, why not spend a little more and get one with a brake? CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10, CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz
- RPM: 1725
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1-1/4"
- 2 Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Wheels: fully balanced cast iron with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: pre-formed, hinged steel
- Blade guides: dual ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 480 lbs.
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Deluxe cast iron fence with extruded-aluminum re-saw fence
- Miter gauge
- 4" dust port x 2
- Table tilt 5° left, 45° right
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Rack and Pinion upper guide adjustment
- Foot brake
- Cast iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" blade
Animation for G0514X2