Grizzly G0583Z - 1HP Canister Dust Collector
click to zoom
Need it by
Just order by 10:00 AM PST on Mon. and choose expedited shipping during checkout.
Free shipping within the Contiguous United States.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
Simply turn the top handle to clean the canister filter. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #243-M91; UL 1017 4th standards!
- Motor: 1HP, 120V/240V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, prewired 120V
- Motor Amp draw: 9/4.5A
- Air suction capacity: 640 CFM with elbow, 800 CFM without elbow
- Static pressure: 3.3"
- Lower bag capacity 2.1 cubic feet
- Number of 4" intake holes: 1
- Impeller: 10", cast aluminum, radial fin
- Portable base size: 15-1/4 x 26"
- Lower bag size: 14-1/2 x 22"
- Overall height: 59"
- Approximate shipping weight: 74 lbs.
Optional Replacement Bags: T23129 Upper Canister; T24268 Lower Bag
Accessories and Related Items:
You May Also Like:
Customers who purchased this item also purchased:
4 Customer Reviews (5 out of 5 stars): Sign in to write a review
I bought this mainly because of the 1 micron filter. I plan to make a vortexer and connect to the 583Z, so the location of the input works very well to minimize duct length.
Works well, will handle 15 inch planer and 10 inch table saw using blast gates. Unit tends to clog if planing soft wood. Have to go slow as planer can overwhelm the top filter if shavings are large. Haven't had that problem with hardwood.